Saturday 5 February 2011

bismillah,

salam my fellow minions, ;)

Alhamdulillah for all that He allows us to taste and breath and try and fail and try again and again for His sake. to be living under the clouds of Iman and Islam while outside, there is the cold monsoon hurricany like weather. with turmoils happening in several parts of the world. an uprising as some may say. i'm able to sit by the corner with a fully functioning radiator, fluffy pink hearty slippers on, and a satisfied tummy filled with breakfast. Allah. ar-Rahman. ar-Rahim.

if anyone's been noticing my lack of nonsensical entries, it is due to the unimaginably horrifying timetable i have for my medsurg block. i started my new surgery rotation last week. hihi, which in the deepest darkest corners of the four chambers of my heart i truly enjoy. i really do like surgery, i think being a surgeon is as close as to being an artist. but. BUT. BUT an ENT surgeon asked me a question the other day that made me double check myself. 'do you want to have a family?' she asked. i said, 'yeah' (insyaAllah, in my heart) and then she....hmm, ah, thinking about this is taking too much of my brain's processing power..malasla.

ok, yesterday usrah
with my 'beloveds'. huhu. very the mushy2..uhibbuhunna lillah insyaAllah. it is plainly obvious i am not the most wise, just and everything nice a naqibah should be, but they still accept me as i am. i hope Allah can forgive my weaknesses and shortcomings. here's a hadith to make your day,

“If Allah would love his servant He would call Archangel Gabriel and tell him “I love this person, therefore love him.” And Jibraeel would love him and call out in the heavens “Allah loves this person, therefore love him.” And the inhabitants of the heavens would love him. Then he would be embraced by the people of this world. But if Allah would abhor his servant, He would call Jibraeel and tell him “I abhor this person, therefore abhor him”. And Jibraeel (AS) would abhor him and call out in the heavens “Allah abhors this person, therefore abhor him.” And the inhabitants of the heavens would abhor him. Then he would be abhorred by the people of this world.” (Muslim)


a quick question, what would bring Allah to love us aside from His other servants?

all the people pleasers out there, have a great relationship with Allah then, you'll find people having a good relationship with you. but again, don't do it for the niat of pleasing people. ;p

let's devote our love to Allah before any human, or any possession! ;)

have a peaceful saturday iA,
-nmj

No comments:

Post a Comment