Monday 14 May 2012

the niggling inside my head

Lately I've been wondering..what's going to be with my life..bosann..sikit sikit bosan..

Depression? anhedonia? to be truth, I haven't really allowed myself time to enjoy my hobbies..erm..so can't really make a diagnosis..other symptoms..very vague..ah benci..but the other day, I called home and I ws back to normal..hm..weird stuff..

Anyway, enough with the self pity..
Palestine prisoners are stripped from their human rights and I'm here sobbing about being too bored? Baka. baka. baka.

haritu tgk blk Beautiful Life & the memories of my younger years came back..and so, the dream when I was younger also became fresh again.. hehe :)

Allah, only You know best and only in You do we seek courage and strength..

btw, happy 28th anniversary to mama & abah..may Allah protect them dunia and akhirat & give the best for them insyaAllah..
luv you both~


to myself: Gambatte please!
-nmj



No comments:

Post a Comment