Saturday 7 July 2012

savings for a rainy day

bismillah..

when one is far away from their family and love ones, and distance is a major problem preventing any help or aid to be delivered instantly to them, one often asks Allah to watch over them and guide them in the best possibleway. 

and so today, can I ask Allah for another favour, to add one more onto my watch list, please watch over my car as well, I know I haven't been showering it with much love.  but it's all alone at the moment on a sideroad which I'm fearing for its safety and from the deathly glare of the ticketing man..can You look over him/her so that it can stay there as peacefully as possible until I come again to fetch it with a tow truck on Monday?

May You grant us the best way and guide us towards what is right. and may everything run smoothly...Ameen..

much love,
nad

No comments:

Post a Comment