Thursday 31 January 2013

of today

What is life without love, what is love without struggle?
- nmj

Hehe, yes, my romantic side has yet re-emerged. please peluh besar everyone. 
Lately I've been reminiscing a lot about my past few years in the UK. As I have some problems with long term memory, I have to give myself some stimulation to remind me of the memories. So I like to look back at past photos.  Unfortunately, my laptop was stolen last year where it stored most of my memories in the UK. yup, so all the photos have disappeared.  So sad right.  Alhamdulillah there's some still remaining in this blog so I can have a glance every now and then, and remind myself of my life.

anyway, I don't really mind that much.  I hope the pencuri would have some kind of decency to pulangkan blk my photos from laptop even if he/she wants to take the laptop.  but living in reality, I know it's just me dreaming.  

heniway, what was I about to say..oh yes, so far my life in the UK has had it's fair share of ups and downs.  i'm sure everyone here feels that way, and the trials that Allah test us are tailored for each individual. 

I'll leave it here for now, I'll continue later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment