Friday 4 October 2013

of different languages

so I was on the way to pick up some stuff..and was listening to the song in the car..
a great hit I must say..very nostalgic..and so in love with the band..at one point..okay, maybe still am..
and so I just had to hit the high notes..

"I'm looking back on things I've done...
..I never want to play the same old sooong..
..kept you in the daaarrk..
..now let me show you the shape of my heart..
ooo....oo..
now let me show you the shape...
..showw yyouuuu...
..the shape..of my heaaaarrrt..."

and there goes my attempt of becoming BSB's #1 fan..
until I realized what I was singing about...

"showww..youu.."
"shooow..you..."
huh...shoyu?

u mean soy sauce..? I was singing my heart out for soy sauce?? hahahahah..
that is how far learning random Japanese words will do to you!

ok, i need to find some useful stuff to do
bye




No comments:

Post a Comment