Monday 11 July 2016

of syawal 2016

assalamualaikuuuum...
kami datang berayerrrr... nak duit rayerrr bolehhh? hehe 
so Alhamdulillah we've completed 30 days of Ramadhan and we're now at Day 6 of syawal.. and i'm really missing Ramdhan.. 

how've u been? 
i suddenly miss writing huhuhihi..
yes, i find that writing gives me some calmness through the calamity..

recently ive been reminded about a few things. 
how everthing goes back to Allah and how He is the best planner. 

I think i'm currently in the process of rectifying my life's compass.. to be close again to Allah.. it's not something easy.. 
previously i would find a nice place and i would talk to Allah during my private time. I would tell him my worries, i would depend on Him and i would tell Him my hopes and dreams. i don't why I've changes now. myb it's because lack of time, or just plain lazy. either way, it's just an excuse. i'm training myself to once again confide in Him again. doakan sy berjaya ye. 

a few things i've learnt this pass month:
1. men are all the same. yes, the pessimist side of me just feels like giving up on the opposite sepcies. i'm trying to find peace with the fact that i may just not get married. but at least i want my life to be purposeful and ikhlas for Him. because at the end pf the day everyone will die. single or married is just a status. 

2. i just warhed ice age: collision course yesterday with my adorable and googly eyed nephews. and surprisingly, i really loved it. i'm proud to say it is one of my hall of fame listed movies. although it's just a cartoon it has so many great messages. like how eventhough everyone knew that a meteor was going to hit them and it would cause massive destruction everone worked together to do something and not just sit around and wait for the end of the world. it's like one of Rasulullah's hadith which goes along the lines of tanamlah biji kurma walaupun qiamat itu esok. ok this is very crude but it means that u have to try even if there's little time left. because Allah looks at ur efforts and not the outcome. 
i feel it hits me right on the head because i feel like we are really close to the end of the world now. just look at the catastrophe around the globe. one after the other. it's like even the earth would be glad to not have to handle humans anymore. and even if that's the case, we shouldn't give up but we should instead work harder. i know it's easier said than done. haih, just makes me think that i should further my studies. in what? right now mrcp is one of the most potential one. 

3. thirdly, the value of money and hardwork. since money doesn't grow on trees and for raya i had to spent quite a bit, i think i need to fo some OT to pay it back. and while i hv the time i should make hood use of it. 

right, i think i've done most of my babbling.. i'll write to update again later.. till we meet again.. nakk duit rayerrr pleaeeash..


doakan utk kami dunia akhirat ye, 
nad

No comments:

Post a Comment