Tuesday 17 January 2017

of a birthday note

hye thereee
just some thoughts before going to bed 

Alhamdulillah today is my brithday hehe yay!! i'm ehem ehem years old but still 19 at heart haha 😂 

i took an annual leave today.. it was nice waking up not having to rush and go to work todayy.. had a nice simple breakfast with my family mama, abah, als and dids before they went for work.. 

sweet thing is, mama took leave for me as well huhu since her classes haven't started yet and she knew i ws on leave as well.. 

so we went shopping.. she asked me if i wanted a birthday cake.. and i said i think i may just want a piece, i think i'm too old for a whole cake huhuhu 🙊
and i told her i teringin nk try kedai cake jalan tiung in shah alam.. so we went there and......

it was closed sobs
it opens wed - fri 
uhuks 

so we headed back and had our lunch at sepiring (mama's favourite) and met up with als there.. 

in the afternoon i went swimming..hihi managed 5 laps as usual Alhamdulillah.. and it was raining.. felt like i was at sea with ombak2 sket hahah

anywayyyy, i'm really grateful to hv spent the day with mama..i shared a bit about my life with her.. the good and not so good ones.. and had my ears open to her stories as well.. reminded me a lot about my schooling days when she was a housewife at the time, i would find her lying on the bed taking a nap.. without changing my uniform i would lie down beside her.. then she would open her eyes and asked how my day was.. i would look up at the ceiling and tell her everything.. my fights with my bff and etc..

mama, thanks for giving birth to me 29 years ago.. and for bearing with me although i'm not the most ideal daughter

may Allah grant u jannah

i love u

yours, 
nahdiya 



No comments:

Post a Comment