Monday 12 June 2017

of a public holiday

so today is a public holiday for nuzul quran.. which means a day to celebrate the 1st day the quran was being taught to us humans i.e: prophet Muhammad saw..it was on the 17th ramadhan and the first ayat was iqra' bismirabbikallazi khalaq.. which meant read.. in the name of Allah the creator.. 

my mom says it should be a day we learn more about the quran.. but instead i'm reading a book.. one of my faaaaaavourite bimbo-ish book that speaks to me really well..my faaavourite author sophie kinsella's 'my not so perfect life'.. although i'm barely half way through it.. i cn feel the subject is so much like me.. i think a lot to myself.. but keeps quite.. disagrees with most of the things and then at the end, i explode when things go way outta hand.. okay its not really a good trait.. but that's life.. and there are other people like that too.. just so u dont look at me like an alien.. 👽 

nerd alert 🚨 
anyway, i love it because it makes me take my mind off other displeasing, stressful and sad things.. and allows me a few giggles here and there 😊🤓 

okay.. probably need to catch up on my tadarus in a bit.. myb listen to a ceramah on utube.. and go find some stuff later.. 


toodles
yours 
nahdiya

No comments:

Post a Comment