Sunday 22 February 2009

oh why the laziness?

memories..
these are what remains forever.
no matter where you are..
and no matter how far..

you'll always have a place inside of me..
though the paths we've chosen might not be the same..
time and experience might have brought you to change..
it's okay.

cause deep down inside..
i know you're still you..
you're still kind and thoughtful..
and compassionate and wonderful..
it's what makes you special,
what makes you, you
what makes me miss
seeing you each day

laughters we've created
road trips we've ventured
fights we've bared
tears we've shed
secrets we've kept
crushes we've shared

learning, understanding, searching, finding
exploring, wondering, failing, winning
through all the times
through all the years
you were there with me
teaching me to stay strong
without even realizing

and for that i'm thankful
to have been so blessed
with such great friends

though you're far away
it doesn't matter
cause i'll always remember you
thanks to the times
we've been through
together

thanks for the memories

heheh, rite, so this entry is just an excuse for me not to start doing my Biochem assignment which is due tomorrow (yeah, quite sucks to have homework in the weekends).
i guess i didn't intended for it to be this jiwang and cheesy, but then, reading it again i really did mean what i wrote. heheh, i guess there's always a bit of jiwangness in all of us. (it depends on us whether we choose to reject it or embrace it haha).
anyway, this goes out to my besties in BBB (z,q,atty,yannie,zati,nada), al-aminians, ikhlasians, budimanians, Al-Khwarizmians, M06jians, (haha the names sound a bit funny adding -ians at the end of my classes) and all my friends no matter where you are.
and to my Bristol friends as well, which I'm hoping to share many more stories and experiences to come
insyaAllah.
you guys really taught me about life a lot. and it's a blessing (thank you Allah) to have met and be friends with u ols. haha. seriously! :)

alright, i guess since i'm done with this i'll have to get back to my work. (currently listening to leona lewis run, i love it)
till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment