Saturday 21 February 2009

balik kampung oh oh oh~

So it's nearing the end of February already. It seems so fast how time flies. Well maybe not always. Time goes by quite slow when you're actually in the moment and hoping for something to end soon. But surely, when it's finished you'll find yourself so surprised how quickly it ended. when it's like only yesterday you started it. Well my friends, that usually happens when you're occupied and you have so much to do in a day that you won't have the time to be wasting it on unnecessary things (such as..facebooking haha). I remember when I had the same feeling at the end of first sem. I was busy preparing for my Anat-Histo-Biochem exams that I didn't actually realize my first 3 months in Bristol Uni was coming to an end. It felt like only last week or so that I started my course and right now, it's the end of sem. Frankly speaking, I'm glad that it's getting by so quickly. I guess the first few month wasn't a very pleasant one for me. Trying to fit in such a different crowd, adjusting to the different weather (which wasn't so bad by the way hehe), trying to figure out what the lecturers were saying (yeah man, some of them talk real fast, and what about the accent? that's a tough one), trying to find your way around and memorizing the streets, and well, the other difficulties that you have to experience when coming to a different country. Not to mention the insecurities, inferiority complexes, daunting feelings, frighteness and all sorts of feelings that would arise when you're unsure of what might lie ahead of you. When you're all alone and out of your comfort zone.

So right now I really can't wait to finish my 2nd term and be back in Malaysia for the summer hols. I'm really looking forward to have a wonderful time with my family back home.. to go to pasar malam, eat yong tau foo, balik kampung, eat seafood by the beach at nite.. and just going on a road trip somewhere with the whole family on board. That would be really great. Just last week I ordered some of my photos to be printed from the internet. It arrived after 3 days and I was really excited to stick them on to my board. There's pictures of my family and I when we were in Sabah for a holiday. It was really amazing. and the pictures turned out really great, with the sun shining gayly, the seas swaying, the fishes dancing and all of the wonderful sceneries on the island. Really made my heart jump a few beats thinking about the wonders of Allah's creation. and such a blessing it is to be coming from a country of so many cultures and natural wonders.. so i guess from all this babbling what i'm really trying to say here is that..(well, you might have guessed it already but i'm still going to say it out loud)..
I'm missing my family right now. and i can't wait to be getting home~ :D

1 comment:

  1. youuuuu~

    i miss youuu tooo~

    i miss the good old times when we were all together. huhuhu.

    cpt2 balek u~

    n dont forget my jafar cakes okeyh :p

    ReplyDelete