Monday 8 February 2010

fenin fenin lalat..

salam.


Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah.

can i tell you a bit about my day? no..maybe..probably? nevermind..hehe i'm still gonna tell..:)
this morning i had a 9 to 1 lecture. played some squash. showered. had some lunch. went to library. picked up my reserved book from the issue desk. found a comfortable and secluded cubicle. checked my exam results. flipped through the book a bit. checked up on some stuff. and now, i'm typing this blog entry. yes. definately a distraction from doing my work.

do you want to know something else? no..maybe..probably? nevermind, i'm still gonna tell. i just noticed somehow lately i seem to be stripped off from my feelings. yes. i am still human. yes. i can still do my work, i can read, write and type. but the feelings of sad, annoyed, angry etc etc doesn't seem to be occurring as often anymore. i work, work, work and fall asleep. eat. drink. hang out with friends. seeking Islamic knowledge, doing my SSC. and so the days go by with almost the same routine. well, come to think of it I might be a bit more busier than usual. hence, no time for me to be thinking about my own flood of feelings which I am not really sure whether it's good or bad. what do you think?

anyway, because of the lack of attention i've been giving myself, this entry is meant to be my therapeutic time. (which honestly sounds a bit pathetic..huahua) oh well. as long as I'm happy. haha not to sound too vain but then our body is also our amanah to take care of because it is not ours pun in the first place. hehe. thus we shouldn't also neglect our emotional health (as well as the spiritual health lg la). the point of this entry being that I need to swim in my own emotions to be able to understand myself better and insyaAllah help others in this path too. i don't want to feel forced but i want to also enjoy myself in enduring all the aches and pains life or this path has to offer. which in another context means what Allah is teaching me to become. just makes me appreciate Allah more seeing that our feelings is also nikmat from Allah be it best or not.

this entry has no conclusion. and no ayat Quran to relate to since I am no hafizah and my Quran is not currently with me at the moment. what a shame.....(for both parts).



p/s: last week called and told mama. mama ok je. mama kata, "selalunya Allah akan permudahkan" lega. Alhamdulillah. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment