Thursday 18 November 2010

of rants and pretty things that are not important

i yearn for adventure. as i look out of the window in this wet weather. with the pitter patter of tiny raindrops on my windowsill. i yearn to go out into the world. into adventure.


as i sip my cup of tea, i am breath-taken by the beauty of the view from my window, from the backdoor of my hospital resident. i never truly appreciated what was there under my nose before. masyaAllah.

the melancholy of my writing. it might be the fever, or it might just be that i am missing some people. i miss talking to them. i miss mama making hot drinks for me at night and we would just talk about things that happened in the day. just the two of us. i don't know what's changed, maybe i became more reserved. or maybe because i'm growing up. i hate it, why does growing up have to make you feel so lonely. leceh. ok, so maybe it's just me. and perhaps the far away distance.


p/s: it's amazing how big a difference opening a bit of the window can do, letting the nice seaside breeze brush against your face. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment