Wednesday 22 December 2010

of winter warmers..

two words: melayan perasaan.
gediknyeeeeer!


yes, blame it all on the warm winter clothes, extra pairs of socks, thick hoodies and granpa PJ's. ah. snuggled up in heavy garments is making me lazzyyyy!
finished reading the twenties girl. a feel good bimbo book. so now, i should do my work.

i went to get myself some wellies yesterday. i wasn't confident that i could walk safely on the icy pavements with my non-equipped for snow shoes. i might seem like a hypercondriac at the time but i do have a reason. i slipped down the stairs in my house the other day, and injured my back muscles. okay, so some people would just call it a bruise. *thump* and another thump. and i hit the ground. i rolled over and laid flat on my back until the pain subsided. yes, my housemate was the witness. and she was laughing all the way. like, seriously it was like someone had just given her an extra high dose of entonox. i'm sure it was quite comical but seriously, after learning MDEMO, bones are one thing you don't wana mess about. sure you can rejoin it, but the risk of OA in the bone after a fracture will surely increase. but then, 'im sure it's nothing. insyaAllah.

i'm just faffing around because i don't wana do my work....
....
....
...
but i know i should better get a start on the reading for PMS.
make doa everything will be alright insyaAllah.

Allah, help me from becoming a lazy bum.

1 comment: