Saturday 24 September 2011

for my eyes only

silly me..i think i've fallen for someone 2 days ago, the next day, i discovered he was married, with a baby girl of 18 weeks, named Olivia. and he's going to finish his electives in October and fleeing back home to Trinidad (btw, he's a white trinidadian). His wife is chinese and she seems lovely. I think he must miss them terribly, that's probably why he showed me the pictures.  such a nice, good looking (as pointed out by Claire, NOT me), young (26 yr old) man. i pray u and your family will be shown the path of Islam and become great Muslims insyaAllah (however random this thought is, i pray for the best of you). thanks for being so kind to me. i hope i don't bump into you again. if not, i might just hate your wife and your beautiful baby.

oh Allah, i wonder if there's a nice Muslim young man, as cool as the trinidadian guy out there for me. if not, maybe just anyone cool? haha. this is total madness. please do take me really seriously. :p

rambler,
nmj

1 comment:

  1. hoho. i got ur 'dedication card' time mrsm dulu. remember? remember? :)

    ReplyDelete