Sunday 4 March 2012

of a broken heart

bismillah..

urm..this weekend has been a bit funny..
yesterday we went to Forest of Dean and had a wonderful day mashaAllah....cycling for 3 hours finished off by a picnic....I loved it mashaAllah, the outdoor and riding the bicycle part....going gaga over Allah's creation....was such a nice break from the brick walls and hustle bustle of Bristol city..

Alhamdulillah twas a great adventure...it would have been nicer if there was some pengisian of something..just some time to ponder on Allah's creation more..

but anyway, that's not the part of where my heart got broken..
so we rented a mini bus to bring us back and from the Forest of Dean, and on the way back, the bus driver stopped  at Tesco's for toilet breaks....me, yaya, ain & anis stayed in when everyone else went for the loo..it was around 6.30pm at the time and past maghrib, so yaya asked me if I would want to read ma'thurat with her...and I said yeah sure.  Then suddenly ain & anis sat next to us and said they want to join us as well..it made my glass heart break....comelnya budak2 kecik ni..

it was the same feeling when we recited ma'thurat in the car otw back from DTS.

so many people want Islam, it felt great and sort of inspiring..
 
and today..I told my darling fffy, i wouldn't be their naqibah anymore..and my glass heart broke again for the second time..seriously felt like crying, love them to bits..

i pray this is for the best insyaAllah..and may they find orang2 soleh wherever they go and may they always be guided by You, and keep being close to You and always do good and keep their hearts pure and stay good people insyaAllah amin.

from them, I learnt loads. how to be strong, always inspired to do good in whatever way or form, and about being human.

May good things happen to them insyaAllah.

so if you haven't actually figured it out, my dark dusty hard glass heart got broken by good things insyaAllah....
hopefully the light will shine through easier after the glass wall is broken..

ok, enough with the touchy mouchy lovey dovey...ah~ perasaan la perasaan..ok, takpe kjp je nnt ok balik..human's have resilience you know, that's what we've been taught as medics..

here's some pictures from yesterday,










baiklah, sekian melaporkan, ^^
bye bye i love you..
nahdiya mj

1 comment:

  1. subhanAllah!! seronoknya korg main basikal...ktorg never had the chance pun to do this kind of thing...huhuu..jeles2..:(

    sweetkan that feeling? i've always felt that my mutarobbi became my murobbi :)

    may Allah shower you girls (and we too!) with barakah always :):):)

    love from czech <3

    ReplyDelete