Monday 6 April 2009

adik beradikku~ i miss u ols. haha.
i've been trying to get in touch but som
ehow everyone's busy.
i think i'm turning into someone mushy2 la.
maybe it's got something to do with my head being burried in books for too long.
which sadly is because my final exam is less than 2 weeks time.
anyway, i don't really know where to release my kerinduan ini. since everyone's probably missing their families too. it's not quite fair to be burdening others with my feelings when they're going through the same thing as well. haha. that's why i like this blog. i can write just whatever it is i feel like writing. without worrying if people's going to judge me. and if you guys do. who cares right. u don't know me. hehe. and to be fair, i don't know you either. besides, if it's my Bristol friends reading, they'd understand. kan korg? ;)
yeh, i'm starting to ramble.






miss wearing my tuds hitam ;p

2 comments:

  1. nk pnjm tdung itam ak?
    hehe.yela, ak rajin cek blog ko tipa ri.haha. paham gakla.
    rindu fam kn tyme2 bz pulun cmni.
    xpe2, wat exam elok2, then cuti summer nant puas2 spend tyme n dorang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. youuuuu~~

    u mis us ols ke? hehe ;p we mis u more la~ ;p u yg mcm bz2 je..huhu. i see muke u dh bertukar jd adah. hihi. n u ade x bwk tuds hitam? pakailaa bile rindoooo rindoooo. hehe.

    ReplyDelete