Friday 16 April 2010

bismillah

assalamualykum ya asdiqai,

kaifa halukum? bikhair? Alhamdulillah.
maza fa'altukum al-aan?

ok. that's it. better stop before i ruin it further. it's quite dissapointing to see what has become of my Arabic. to think that one time ust zamri told me to write to him to tell him how far i've come with learning Arabic after he moved to somewhere Utagha. al-ilmu bila amalin kassyajaratu bila thamarin. from one perspective, since I have been neglecting my Arabic for how many years now, i cannot reap the benefits from it. so who's to blame? sobs..have to start asking Adah to teach me more Arabic. heh.

okay, let's stop with this self loathing and move on to another topic. wee~ had a chat with mama. haha. hm. always is a relief to pour out my feelings to 'the mom'. hoho. so i told her i might need to go out a bit this summer hols. she laughed and told me that's fine. which was a surrrrrprise..since i'm supposed to take care of peanut when he arrives on earth insyaAllah. but well, she did say to balance my time at home as well.

so now, with
all this prospect of a somewhat clear future ahead, if you get what i mean, i'm wondering have i prepared myself enough?

ah~ right now i might need to pay someone to point some kind of dangerous equipment at me to force me to study. sorry no points if you've guessed it correctly. yes, my exams is in 2 days time and i'm finding reasons not to put my head in the books thus the neverending ramblings.

ya Allah please forgive this servant of Yours who rambles a lot in times of distress. please make me among those who have loooooooonggg attention spans to study. and also among those who always remembers You and strives for Your blessings. insyaAllah Amin.

please. do not change your thoughts on me. yes. i still do want to become a doctor and design my own camp site.

ok. break time over.


p/s: well actually, having some sharp object pointing towards them is exactly what the Palestinians are going through. may Allah give them strength and might it be our motivation to strive harder, insyaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment