Sunday 25 April 2010

It's only for You.

i'd like to cut my heart out

and place it gently in a beautiful box
with sparkles and colourful decors
and a lid attached on top.

and there, my heart would lie
calm and peaceful it shall be
beating softly in a pleasant rhythm
waiting for the moment,
for it to be unraveled.


I wrap the box over again,
with shiny strands of red ribbon,

hoping to show my affection,
also serving as a protection,
from all the wonderful temporary attractions.


and constantly I pray, I pray and I pray,
so the box will remain hard and strong,
to combat the abounding tools of the thieves,
secluding it from the whispers of 'shaitoooon'.

as I find my way to His door,
using His written map as a guide,
I pray that my small gift would be accepted,
by Him, the most Loving of all,
Allah, my one and only Lord.


Amin.



p/s: ya Muqallibal Qulub, thabits qulubana ala dinik, wa ala thoatik.


No comments:

Post a Comment