Thursday 20 January 2011

of crazy rants

hi, salaaaaam... Alhamdulillah just finished my exam. as much as i hate viva exams i had to do it. humph. and as much as i know i am not a smartie pants, i still act like one. i am the top-notch slacker. and just barely realising it, throughout 23 years of my life, Allah has helped me a lot through it all. Alhamdulillah again. because the nagging of my seniors and the stress i get from my housemates who are study addicts, i started to work hard (okay, maybe not as hard for anyone's standard) for this exam. after 23 years of living, i just realised it feels good to actually try as best as i could and leave the rest to Allah.

so maybe after this, i should work harder. especially if i still want to be an orthopod/rheumatologist sometime in the future insyaAllah. my new aim for the new 23 year old me. hehe, i'm just rubbing in it aren't i? for those of you who forgot, i just had my birthday, but it was near the exams so i couldn't care less. so now, since i'm free for a bit, i shall start my endeavor on reaping my presents from people nearby. you know who you are...hahaha~ (evil laugh)

p/s: i'm sorry, pardon this entry. this is the best that could come out from a famished crazy person living in the huge, cold, dark house alone waiting for her housemates to come back from their trip. Allah, tunjukkanlah dia jalan yg terang dan lurus. Amin.



a clue on who might this person be.....


Boo!

-nmj

No comments:

Post a Comment