Thursday 1 December 2011

a bit of catching up

Bismillah, 

Love can conquer all. and I might be a very strong believer of it. I am learning, how to become a Muslim or a person at the very least. And I think I haven't really lived as a human being. The best of creation as Allah puts it in His book, and do I actually believe it?

The once cheesy phrase which I used to think, "Tak kenal maka tak cinta", is making more sense now.  

This little girl, whom I really love and care about, and I hope its because the truth that she seeks. 
I pray that we will both find it insyaAllah.  

And the time, time that Allah has entrusted us upon, I pray I'll be able to use it more wisely.  oh Allah.

****
2 things I am training myself to do:

1) Live life to please Allah, then you'll find, you'll also please people around you.
2) Be aware of Allah's present and believe in Him, as you are aware of the wind.  "You can't see it, but you can feel it close and you know with absolute certainty it exists".


My warmish chilly room in Royal United Hospital, Bath

-my weekly rambling, 
Nahdiya Jan



No comments:

Post a Comment