Sunday 4 December 2011

Tis the season

first time in 4 years I went to Bath Christmas Market. and it was Hani's 23rd birthday today. May Allah bless her.  I bought her something I would love myself.  as a borderline shopaholic, it is one of my interventions to teach myself and to treat my condition. lols (p/s: missing in picture Mus, Jiayin, Charuni, Natasa).

Podium parking lot, B2, Bath
a cheesy treat. Cheese & Cranbery. yums!
****

What have I learned today?

1) Something about myself, I love people but I'm not so good when buying gifts and organising stuff. maybe something I could work on.
2) I should think more about others and always be kind.
3) On a more general note, worry about things you can change and don't worry about things that are done. :)

Less than three,
nad

No comments:

Post a Comment