Tuesday 27 December 2011

of a bigger picture

hehe.
okay, i'm a bit irresponsible. mybe a lot.

i know there's the 'hehe'. not that i'm proud of it.

i just think i'll be too bummed out to punish myself because of this. a more positive approach would be to move toward a less irresponsible me. ^^

***
dear self,
please be more disciplined. there's so much more to do out there. i know you are feeling trapped inside this state with mundane stuff to do.

but before you seek adventure you need to make sure you are good to go. one hurdle to conquer at a time my dear.


a potential working space in the future? yes, this my room where I act as a GP and consult real patients. that's my book, my cup of coffe and a slice of apricot cake which a kind patient baked.
felt so tempted to nick a few leaflets..

weird but true, 
nad

No comments:

Post a Comment