Wednesday 31 May 2017

of pet peeves

hi its the ramadhan month Alhamdulillah😊 

i'm really happy cuz it means i can put my focus somewhere else.. 
today i had to take mc..so unlike me.. well i have gastroenteritis.. yesterday i did work late and asked someone to buy me food for iftar.. i think somehow the food wasn't going great with my tummy.. had some vomiting and diarhoea.. and a bit of fever when i checked at the clinic.. am really glad i got to rest.. 

so i saw some things today that i wasn't supposed to see.. or purposely told myself not to see.. u know how everyone has their pet peeves? someone might not take it if the other person is late (flips hair).. and well, i think mine might be grammar.. kay, hate to admit it bt i might hv just a tiny bit of a grammar nazi in me.. i don't really mind if its verbal.. but if its written it kinda makes me cringe a little when reading it..not to say that i'm sooo good in english.. far from that, the ones that make me cringe is if its like really basic grammar.. i don't really mind about spelling.. 

so i accidentally saw it today and i cringed.. and thought "right.. its definitely over..  " 

herher.. no more IGs please
nahdiya 

No comments:

Post a Comment