Wednesday 25 March 2009

(dot. dot. dot.) to be continued

exhausted? yep
sakit kaki? yep
sakit bahu? yep
sleepy? yep
a bit short of money? yep
happy? yep yep yep yep yep ;)

Basically, that's how i'm feeling right now after my four day trip to Paris. Just got back from the airport. My feet's still sore from all the walking umm probably a bit of running.some more standing in the train. also queing up for rides and things. added with a heavy load of 4-day stuff mounted on my shoulders..hehe. but it was all worth it......

I'll continue this tomorrow. since my eyes are really getting heavier. i should probably shut down my computer and go off to sleep. totally need my bed right now. au revoir. will continue later.

1 comment:

  1. selamat kembali!! hows it?
    french dictionary tu membntu ape2 x?
    rindu sama kamu sume.
    silela upload pics ye.hehe

    ReplyDelete