Thursday 12 March 2009

laughter. the best medicine?

lalalala..i didn't know how depressing it was for me to be away from my family.
until recently.

that's when i realized. it's been a long time since i had a huge-all-teeth-showing-big-mouthed-laugh over some ridiculous joke. the silly jokes me and my sisters would always make. added with "the what?" jokes my parents would tell to try and fit in with us youngsters. *(it's called 'the what?' jokes because the 'teka-teki' my dad usually gives would always end with a "huh?" or just silence from us. implying how lame it was. heheh.) we'd have a great laugh at it in the end, no matter how silly it was. fun times. hehe


anyway, to keep my facial muscles healthy and moving (since i've noticed more fat cells are being depositing around my cheeks), these are a few things i watch almost everyday:

1. f.r.i.e.n.d.s. (couldn't get bored even after the 10th time ^_^)
2. istana takeshi (japanese version. i like seeing their enthusiasm, even if it means embarrassing themselves later. hehe)
3. hole in the wall (the japanese version)
4. how i met your mother (although it's not quite as funny as f.r.i.e.n.d.s)
5. bridal stuff ( haha. not for me. for my sis insyaAllah this summer. )
6. oh yeah, f.r.i.e.n.d.s. bloopers. (hilarious!)

4 comments:

  1. alaa u~
    u miss us isit? we misssss u tooo laaa angs~
    u balek laa cni cecepat~ huhu.
    u balek sini nnt u can show as many teeth as u want. hehe. u can hear adah's teka-teki yg comel~ kite rinduuu u laaa~ :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friends never gets old for me, either! I own them all on video and I'm in the process of changing them all for DVDs because they just take up so much room! Always puts a smile on my face though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. husnaMJ: of course i miss u guys. especially si adahnye tu. eek eek da besar dah die ye. ;)

    jenniepowell: lol. good luck with converting them to DVD. friends rule! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. senyum smpai mate sepet2.haha.comel

    ReplyDelete