Monday 27 September 2010

Allah. I know I like to listen to soft melodious songs, but please make me from the heart of a fighter. - nmj

bismillah.

last week some friends were chatting about their ideal way of dying. to be lying on a bed, at an old age, closing their eyes and slowly drift away from this world into the next. looking very peaceful.

so what's yours?


i'd hope to die fighting for something. something that matters. fisabilillah insyaAllah. asma' amanina.
for this, to have the correct niat for living is important.

p/s: honestly, writing things down and letting people read it is really scary. not because I'm afraid I won't live up to your expectations. It's more about disapointing myself and Allah when He has already warned us, 61:2 - "O Believers! Why do you say what you do not do?"

maybe this is my tarbiyah.

No comments:

Post a Comment